Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does your menu change so often?
We are a collective and subject to what our member vendors have available to share on the exchange. We may have a limited
qty of a particular product. If you see a product that you like and it is out of stock, check back often as it will most likely be posted again
at some point.
After my membership is approved, how long before I will receive products?
Memberships are accepted and approved on a rolling basis and we do maintain a cap on the total number of members in the collective.
Requests are fullfilled once your donation has been verfied by a third party check verification company which can take up to seven days for first
time requests. Once you have a track record with the collective your products will be delivered as soon as your order is received.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency payments are verified instantly and all donations made this way are dispatched right away with no hold on first time
orders. Please Click Here for Crytpo payment addresses or to donate by check.
How come the Collective does not accept credit cards for donations?
Federal Law has limited the abiltiy for dispensary's and collectives to transact business in this way. The Collective is working with a
USA based company that will process debit cards online and we expect to have this up and running over the next few weeks
so please check the site often.
Are you affiliated with Rick Simpson?
No we are not. We have nothing to do with Rick Simpson. Rick Simpson popularized the use of cannabis oil for the treatment of cancer and other ailments. He did not discover cannabis oil nor was he the first person to discover its healing properties. Because his name is associated with the use of Cannabis Oil as a cancer treatment, many people refer to cannabis oil as Rick Simpson Oil.
How do I get the cannabis oil out of the syringe it comes in?
There is black cap screwed onto the end of the syringe to prevent leakage. It may be difficult to unscrew the first time because the oil is thick and sticky. Run some hot tap water over the end of the syringe and the cap should unscrew easily. Carefully push the syringe plunger to dispense the oil. Be careful not to dispense too much oil because it will come out quickly if the oil has been warmed up.
How do I know you guys are legitimate and your products are what you represent them to be?
We are a fairly new business and establishing a good reputation takes time. We work hard at pleasing our customers by providing them with quality products at fair prices and fast shipping. If we disappoint customers the word will get around quickly and we'll be out of business, we don't want that, we want your repeat business! Take a look at what some of our customers are saying here on our testimonials page (coming soon)
Click Here for additional details.
How quickly do you send out your orders?
We dispatch to our delivery network the same or next business day depending on when we receive your payment, your location
and your membership status. .
Will cannabis oil cure my cancer?
We sure hope so! There is a huge amount of research that suggests it can or at least slow its progress, but there is no guarantee.
What is the recommended dosage of cannabis oil for treating cancer?
Our cannabis oil is very potent so begin treatment with small doses. A drop of cannabis oil about half the size of a dry grain of rice, once or twice a day is a good start. After four or five days, start increasing your daily dosage very gradually. As time goes on the body builds a tolerance to the oil and more and more can be taken. In cases where people are in a great deal of pain, I recommend that their dosage be quickly increased until it kills the pain. High quality cannabis oil will stop pain even when morphine is not effective. The oil can be applied to external injuries for pain relief in minutes.
Can I use your cannabis oil in my vaporizer pen?
Our Cartridges are standard 510 thread. If you are using bulk oil in syringes it can be used for dabbing or
filling your own pen that is designed for liquid or a dual dry herb vape pen that has a liquid option.
Marijuana and cannabis oil are still illegal in our state. How can I obtain your products?
Please contact us to discuss your situation.
I live outside the U.S. and I need Cannabis Oil to treat my condition, can you help?
As much as we would like to help, unfortunately we can't. If you have a friend in California, perhaps they can help.
Where are you located?
We are based in San Francisco with a network of private caregivers and local dispensary's in
Massachusetts and other states that allow the legal use of Marijuana for medical purposes. (click here for state map)
What solvent do you use in your cannabis oil extraction process?
99% of our Cannabis Oil is Co2 Extracted with no additives. We use virgin grade acetone for our solvent extractions like Rick Simpson does. Acetone evaporates rapidly leaving no residue and has been internationally rated as a G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) substance for use in food and pharmaceutical preparations. There is no acetone left in our oil because we evaporate it all away completely during the final stage of production. Acetone is also produced in the human body through normal metabolic processes. We used to use pure grain alcohol until we discovered that the State of California lists it as a carcinogenic substance, acetone is not on that list.
Most of our oil's have been extracted using sub critical CO2 extraction methods which yields super clean, light colored cannabis oils.
If I'm not satisfied with my purchase, can I return it and get a refund?
For consumer safety reasons, marijuana and cannabis oil are not returnable once they have left our possession. We can however offer you discounts, credits, merchandise, or a partial refund if we conclude there were issues with your order. Your total and complete satisfaction is our goal.
How do I figure out the correct doseage size?
Determining the correct dosage for a person is a fairly simple process but it does require some patience and experimentation.
1. Start with a very small dose. Let me repeat myself, start with a very small amount, about one drop of warmed up oil. If a person takes too much in the beginning they may not like the way it makes them feel and may not want to continue with the treatment, so START SMALL!
2. Our cannabis oil is packaged in disposable plastic syringes. At room temperature cannabis oil is very thick and can be difficult to push out the syringe. Here's what you do . . . boil a cup of water. Let the water cool just a bit then place the syringe into the very hot water. Let it sit for a few minutes. The cannabis oil will become very thin and runny as it heats up. The warmer the oil the smaller you can get the oil drops coming out the end of the syringe.
3. Some people do not like the taste of cannabis oil, others don't mind it at all. I have some patients tell me it irritates the back of their throat. Here's another suggestion . . . take a small piece of white bread and flatten it out with your finger. Put one small drop of oil on the bread. Fold the sides over the oil drop to make a bread dough ball. Pop it in your mouth and swallow it with a gulp of water.
4. It can take 1 - 3 hours to feel the effects of cannabis oil. Assess the patients feelings. Do they feel strange, high, anxious, nervous, happy? These are all possible feelings or they may feel nothing at all. Here is where the experimentation comes in. Depending on how the patient feels from ingesting one small drop of cannabis oil, adjust the next dose slightly up or slightly down. Remember, the warmer the oil is, the smaller you can get the drops of oil coming out of the syringe.
Some patients stay home all day and rest, others must go out and get things done. Depending on your situation, adjust the amount you ingest at different times of the day. You may want to take a larger dose just before bedtime so you don't really feel the effects. After breakfast you may want to take a very small dose so your daily activities aren't impacted from feeling too buzzed.
5. Once you have determined the dosage the patient is comfortable with you can make up a bunch of doses all at once. Empty gel capsules work great for this and are available at most health food stores or online. Heat the oil up as described in #2 above. Put the number of drops you desire into the bottom of the empty capsule then put the top on, done. Now make up a bunch more. If you put just one drop in each capsule then you could take 2 or 3 at bedtime and maybe just one mid-day to keep the THC level up in your system.
6. Keep notes. Like any good experiment, notes on what you have done and the results are valuable information, write them down in your cannabis oil journal. Keep track of the potency of the oil you are using and the dose size and how it made you feel. Soon, a dose that once made you feel rather high may not have much of an effect on you. This happens as your tolerance to the THC increases.