|To join our Collective you need to meet the following requirements:|
Be at least 21 years of age
Have a recommendation for the use of medical marijuana from your doctor.
(If you need a Medical Marijuana Card, CONTACT US for a referral)
By registering online you agree to the terms and conditions listed in the membership application and collective agreement and the member terms and conditions as listed below.
We verify instantly, you can now place an order and get your products fast! It’s that simple.
In order to prevent fraud, your computers IP address is collected and stored as we have a zero tolerance policy for scammers. Your information including your mobile number and/or your IP address will be turned over to law enforcement and you will lose all membership privilages if you violate the terms and conditions of our members only collective.
COLLECTIVE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT
THE CANNABIS OIL COMPANY
A NOT FOR PROFIT MUTUAL BENEFIT CORPORATION
hereby state that as a qualified patient or a primary caregiver who has received a valid physician’s recommendation for the use of medical marijuana in accordance with my states passage of a medical marijuana law or act to voluntarily join and become a member of The Cannabis Oil Co and Compassion Center of MA, LLC a Delaware Corporation (the “Collective”) and agree to follow the terms and conditions as set forth in this agreement.
- I hereby declare under the penalty of perjury under the laws of the State I reside allows Medical use of Marijuana and/or I hold a valid medical marijuana license that a medical doctor recommended or approved my use of medical marijuana for an illness for which cannabis provides relief in accordance with my states passage of a medical marijuana law or medical marijuana compassionate care act.
- As a member, I hereby appoint and designate the Collective and their representatives, as any true and lawful agents for the limited purpose of assisting me in obtaining my legally prescribed medical marijuana. I understand that this means that the Collective will be required to possess, purchase, cultivate, transport and/or distribute marijuana exclusively for member qualified patients or primary caregivers. Therefore, I grant the Collective’s management and other fellow members the limited authority to engage in the afore-mentioned tasks. I further agree and authorize the Collective and its members to use information relating to my status as a qualified patient as use of such information is reasonably necessary for providing my medical marijuana for my medical benefit as a qualified patient user as defined my state law.
- I authorize the Collective to create and/or assign agency rights in its own name for the purpose of growing marijuana for my personal reasons as well as for the medical benefit of other members of the Collective.
- As a member, I understand that the Collective has other members who have joined and agreed to uphold the Collective’s rules and spirit by, among other things, signing a similar membership agreement. I hereby authorize the Collective to possess the marijuana as described under this agreement jointly with other members of the Collective under similar agreements. I agree that all marijuana possessed by the Collective is at any time the collective property of every patient who has joined the Collective, subject to the Collective’s rules and guidelines established by and for the Collective for handling marijuana for the benefit of member patients.
- I agree to pay to the Collective all personal out-of-pocket expenses and reasonable compensation for services related to providing marijuana to me and other member patients and caregivers.
- I hereby verify that I am a resident of a state that has passed a medical marijuana act and my personal marijuana will not be taken out of the State of which a have been issued a valid state medical marijuana card or state license. I further verify and agree that marijuana shall not be shared, sold, bartered, traded, exchanged or delivered by any means to any other person for medical or other reasons. I understand that diversion of medical marijuana for non-medical purposes and/or to other individuals who are not allowed to be in possession of medical marijuana for whatever reason, shall be grounds for the immediate termination of my membership. I also agree to request amounts of medicine strictly for my medical or recreational personal use at reasonably necessary intervals.
- I agree to possess my original, or true and correct copy, of my physician’s recommendation, if required, when I am on the property used by or belonging to the Collective. I understand that my failing to do so may result in the termination of membership and that verbal recommendations from physicians will not be accepted. I hereby agree to all future changes of the Collective’s policies as the laws relating to access to medical marijuana might change. I further agree to provide the Collective with all changes relating to my contact information as well as my status as a qualified patient.
- I understand and agree that adherence to the rules of the Collective is the collective responsibility of all members, including myself. I agree that any violation of the terms of this Agreement or any other Collective member rules are grounds for the immediate termination of my membership.
- I understand and agree that while medical cannabis has been authorized by both the people of my State of residence and its legislature, and consistently upheld by all state courts, the Federal Government persists in enforcing portions of the Controlled Substances Act, which makes the possession and use of medical cannabis a federal crime.
I hereby certified that I have been advised by an authorized agent of the Collective that possession and use of marijuana for medical purposes might be grounds for prosecution under federal law.
- I have read over this entire Collective Membership Application and Agreement and certify that an authorized agent of the Collective has personally gone over and explained fully to me each paragraph of this agreement and that I have been provided a copy of this agreement.
- By joining the Collective, all patients hereby agree to indemnity and hold harmless The Cannabis Oil Company and its parent the Compassion Center of MA, LLC a Delaware Corporation, its officers and directors from all alleged wrongdoing which may be the fruit of undercover investigations conducted by the member(s) during their membership with The Cannabis Oil Company, a not for profit private collective. Any undercover officers, narcotics investigators with or without identification who join the collective and obtain information about the collectives activities hereby acknowledge to relinquish all information and agree that said information may not be used in a court of law to support any testimonial evidence by the member/officer.
- All new members, hereby agree that they have no associations with any law enforcement agencies or entities, and hereby agree not to mislead The Cannabis Oil Company or its parent LLC and its officers by failing to admit that the new member is an undercover officer.
All officers and law enforcement agents who pose as an undercover officer or not, hereby agree that all criminal evidence discovered as a result of the officer being a member of the Collective is irrelevant heresay and inadmissible evidence in either a civil or criminal court setting. For the purposes of this section, all undercover investigations means all evidence and witness information derived from the undercover officers posing as a new patient, including but not limited to any patients who may be informants, in witness protection programs, patients possessing fraudulent documents, licenses, or posing as sales reps or producers.
- I hereby appoint the Collective President as my proxy to attend the meeting of the members of the Collective on all dates and times, and to represent, vote, execute, consent, waive and otherwise act for the undersigned in the same manner and with the same effect as if the undersigned were personally present at said meeting.
I hereby affirm that I have read, understand and agree to the terms of the Cannabis Oil Company Collective Agreement. Further, I declare under the penalty of perjury that the above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
THE CANNABIS OIL COMPANY
MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As an express conditions to (a) becoming a member of The Cannabis Oil Company (“Collective”), (b) entering the Collective’s facility, and/or (c) obtaining medical or recreational cannabis, or any other product, herb, food, oil, or concentrate (collectively, “Cannabis Products”) from the Collective, the undersigned for himself/herself, his/her heirs, agents, representatives, and assigns, hereby irrevocably and forever releases and discharges, waives, relinquishes, quitclaims, settles and forgives all rights, interests, claims, demands, causes of action or chooses in action of whatsoever kind or nature, whether absolute, contingent, known, unknown, suspected or otherwise, and whether now existing or arising in the future, which they may now or hereafter have against the Collective, its members, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns, landlords, operators, managers, attorneys, growers, providers, wholesalers, and other members arising from or in any way related to:
- The undersigned’s use of any Cannabis Products obtained from the Collective;
- The strength, potency, purity, toxicity, appropriateness for your condition of any Cannabis Products obtained from the Collective;
- The undersigned’s storage or handling of Cannabis Products obtained from the Collective.
It is the intention of the undersigned that these Terms and Conditions shall be given full force and effect in accordance With each and all of the terms and provisions hereof, with respect to all claims, demands and causes of action which are subject to the provisions of paragraph and subparagraphs above, including, without limitation, all unknown or unsuspected claims, demands and causes of action, if any, and, in this regard, and without limiting the generality of any other term or provision hereof, the undersigned on behalf of his/her heirs, agents, representatives, and assign, does hereby expressly and irrevocably waive the provisions of their States Civil Code and all of the rights and benefits conferred thereby, which provides as follows:
“A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
AS EXPRESS CONDITIONS TO (A) BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE COLLECTIVE , (B) ENTERING THE COLLECTIVE’S FACILITY, AND/OR (C) OBTAINING CANNABIS PRODUCTS FROM THE COLLECTIVE, THE UNDERSIGNED FOR HIMSELF/HERSELF, HIS/HER HEIRS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND FOREVER WAIVES AND DISCLAIM THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
KEEP MEDICINE FAR, FAR AWAY FROM CHILDREN OR ANYONE ELSE, UNDER LOCK AND KEY. ANY DEVIATION FROM THIS RULE IS DONE AT THE SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MEMBER.
Any Cannabis Products obtained at the Collective’s facility may be inspected prior to leaving the facility, however since medical purity so requires, all transactions are final. The Cannabis Products are offered solely on an AS IS basis with no warranty whatsoever. I agree to these Terms and Conditions.